- Podar Advisory & Consulting Enterprise Pvt.Ltd
- Oz Property Group (Hawthorn Victoria and Delhi offices)
- Algie coming
- Proconnexis Singapore
- Sterling Campus Singapore
- First Degree Global Asset Management Singapore
- MondoConnx Pte Ltd (Singapore)
- ConsegnaMe Pte Ltd (Singapore)
- MondoConnx (HK) Ltd
- Forte Logistics Ltd (HK)
- Primest Capital Ltd (HK)
- The Shanghai Labor Bureau
- Weiye Human Resource Development Group
- SEGi University Group
- Malaysian Retail Chain Association
- J.M. Wickramarachchi & Company
- CyberSkills SL
United Arab Emirates
- Skyline College, Dubai
- Advanced International Joint Stock Company, Hanoi
- Stanley and Stanley Associates Limited
- Certification of training conducted through the Accelerated Skills Enhancement Training (ASET) programme under the Human Resource Development Fund, Ministry of Human Resource, a fast track programme designed to assist the nation to generate competent workforce with specialised skills.
- Skills Certification for Malaysia Retail Chain Association for the Minimum Wages Project under the Human Resource Development Fund (HRDF), an agency under the Ministry of Human Resources (MOHR).
- Skills Certification for the 1MalaysiaGRIP programme with Malaysia Retail Chain Association, a project funded by HRDF, MOHR.
- SME Upskilling Programme (PPKP) Certification Programme under both HRDF and SMECorp for Malaysia Retail Chain Association, SEGi University Group and IFPA Resources.
- Recognition of Prior Experience & Learning (RPEL Project) with HRDF, MOHR with Johor International Skills Hub and MRCA.
- TVET Certification & consultancy with the Federation of Accredited Malaysian Training Centres (FEMAC) for purposes of master training, RPEL and certification.
- Certifying Body with Skills Johor, a State TVET project to provide employment and entrepreneurship for the industry in the areas of oil & gas, biotechnology, healthcare, hospitality & tourism, and logistics.
- Partner in consultation for mapping, adoption & adaption of Malaysian National Occupational Skills Standards (NOSS) for Vietnam in the VNOSS project.
- Awarded a national contract 2013 with a major Australian Poultry producer to train 10,000 persons over 3 years in management, manufacturing and administration
- CEO Greg McCullough delivers training to 60,000 persons in China through the Shanghai Labour Bureau
- TVET AustralAsia 2013 – 2016 awarded funding under Federal and State Governments in Australia
- TVET AustralAsia gains accreditation for Certificate III in Aged Care with the Council for Private Education (CPE) with the Singapore Government
- TVET AustralAsia to deliver VET sector programs in 2016 with partner groups in to Hong Kong, Philippines, Sri Lanka, India, Singapore, Kenya and China